Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Deal of the day!

So - ok - I have not posted since the 12th... at least I can say it was not the 12th of never (everyone old enough to remember that song - sing along!!)... so anyhow - here is my obligatory post. Not too much exciting!

I bought some new yarn last night - some of the Eco yarn - it's like 420 yards!! for $10.95? Holy cow! Peruvian wool - and it's a lovely shade of Brown. Like I need more brown things... I wear black, brown, shades of brown, green and shades of green. So - I am planning on making a self designed sweater. I really did not want to spend a whole ton of money for something that will end up somewhere not being worn... in the pile of misfit knits... so I thought heck - $20 and change for 840 yards of yarn is tooooo good to pass up!

If you are lucky you will see my progress on the sweater - that is if anyone happens upon this silly little blog (besides my daughter) - then someone may just see how my sweater knits up. Otherwise, itll just be Tiffygirl who gets to see the progress from afar.

Quote for the day: "When we can laugh through our tears, we are being given a powerful message. Things may be bad, but they cannot be all that bad." ~ Allen Klein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home